Infant in Phoenix stung by scorpion, suffers severe allergic rea - | WBTV Charlotte

Infant in Phoenix stung by scorpion, suffers severe allergic reaction

An 18-month-old girl suffered a severe allergic reaction after being stung by a scorpion. (Source: 3TV/CBS 5) An 18-month-old girl suffered a severe allergic reaction after being stung by a scorpion. (Source: 3TV/CBS 5)
PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -

An 18-month-old girl suffered a severe allergic reaction after being stung by a scorpion.

The patient was stung while at home in western Phoenix when she suffered the allergic reaction according to Phoenix Fire Department.

She was being transported to the hospital, which has the antidote ready to administer.

[RELATED: Valley baby stung by scorpion prompts mother to take precautions]

[RELATED: Scorpions are out: Keep them out of your home]

[RELATED: Valley scorpion removal company prides itself on being humane]

Copyright 2017 KPHO/KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.


Powered by Frankly