CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - Crystal Broadbent of the Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte shares a recipe that she makes for hotel guests.
It's a fitting recipe for National Truffle Day.
Hand-rolled lavender truffles
- 1 lb dark chocolate
- 8oz heavy cream
- 1oz lavender buds
- In a small sauce pot, heat heavy cream and lavender buds to a scald.
- Let the lavender steep for 15 minutes
- Strain the buds from the cream and pour the cream over the chocolate
- Whisk until the two become one
- Scoop with a spoon and roll in cocoa powder