Electrical issue damages Salisbury carpet business - | WBTV Charlotte

Electrical issue damages Salisbury carpet business

Source: Salisbury Fire Department Source: Salisbury Fire Department
SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) -

Smoke filled interior of a Salisbury carpet store on Wednesday night.

The fire was reported just before 10:30 at Carpet Queen, 811 W. Innes Street.

When firefighters arrived they found smoke inside the business and determined that an electrical issue was the source.

On Thursday morning the two front doors of the business were covered with plywood.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2017 WBTV.  All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly