Presented by Chef Ashleigh Easterling, The Green Bunny
This is an example, and the chicken could be replaced with a protein of choice. Veggies can be replaced with protein of choice.
• 2 medium chicken breasts, boneless skinless cut into ½ inch pieces
• 1 cup broccoli florets, frozen or fresh
• 1 small red onion, chopped
• 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
• 1 medium zucchini, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic minced
• 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon black pepper (optional)
• ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
• ½ teaspoon paprika
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2-4 cups cooked rice of choice (optional)
• 4 meal prep containers
• Pre-heat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
• Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies. Drizzle with the olive oil.
• Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is tender.
• Place ½ or 1 cup of cooked rice of choice into 4 individual meal prep containers. Divide chicken and veggies evenly on top of the rice. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer up to 2 months.
Ashleigh Easterling Owner / Executive Chef The Green Bunny 510 East 15th Street Charlotte, NC 28206 704-390-8920