CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - #30Tipsin30Days - Day 15: Breakfast is key!
You've heard the old adage "breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Welp, folks that really is true. Especially when it comes to jump starting your metabolism for the day!
After you've been asleep for several hours - there are two things that get your metabolism going: exercise and a good meal. I often do fasted cardio, meaning I work out first and then eat. Some people eat a little something first and then work out. It's really about whatever works for you. Doing both (or at least the breakfast) is a great way to get your body going!
And for the people who say I can't eat first thing in the morning - try something small. A piece of fruit and a cheese stick; a couple of hard-boiled eggs; a protein shake with some fresh/frozen fruit added. Even if you're not very hungry which you should be- especially if you cut out the late night snacking! Try it.
You'd be surprised at how much better your day will go if you have a good breakfast instead of reaching for donuts in the break room once you're realize you're starving later on!
Previous #TeamNOSguar tips:
- Day 1: http://tinyurl.com/jex5vuo
- Day 2: http://tinyurl.com/hvpqoxx
- Day 3: http://tinyurl.com/zcdoftc
- Day 4: http://tinyurl.com/hvzz7ze
- Day 5: http://tinyurl.com/zydoa3m
- Day 6: http://tinyurl.com/jrmzexn
- Day 7: http://tinyurl.com/jm5dnqf
- Day 8: http://tinyurl.com/jlhh863
- Day 9: http://tinyurl.com/gmc4nvf
- Day 10: http://tinyurl.com/zop2qyr
- Day 11: http://tinyurl.com/h3da9bs
- Day 12: http://tinyurl.com/h2bw5ea
- Day 13: http://tinyurl.com/zav7wru
- Day 14: http://tinyurl.com/hl5mz35