CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - It has been said that you're only one workout away from a good move. And I'm here to tell you – that is the truth! Even when I'm dragging myself to the gym kicking and screaming – I have never ONCE regretted a workout. Whether it's the gym, going for a run, my cardio dance class or whatever.
As long as I get moving and my heart rate up, I'm good.
I feel better and more energized. You rarely hear someone say, "Gosh, I wished I hadn't done that workout." BUT – you may very regret NOT getting regular physical activity.
And it doesn't have to be anything strenuous or over-the-top. Even a brisk walk before work or after dinner will do the trick!
Just get moving!
In case you missed 'em – check out the previous #30Tipsin30Days:
- Day 1: http://tinyurl.com/jex5vuo
- Day 2: http://tinyurl.com/hvpqoxx
- Day 3: http://tinyurl.com/zcdoftc
- Day 4: http://tinyurl.com/hvzz7ze
- Day 5: http://tinyurl.com/zydoa3m
- Day 6: http://tinyurl.com/jrmzexn
- Day 7: http://tinyurl.com/jm5dnqf
- Day 8: http://tinyurl.com/jlhh863
- Day 9: http://tinyurl.com/gmc4nvf
- Day 10: http://tinyurl.com/zop2qyr
- Day 11: http://tinyurl.com/h3da9bs
- Day 12: http://tinyurl.com/h2bw5ea