100 Main Barbeque dropped by Morning Break with their food truck to celebrate another edition of Food Truck Friday.
When we asked them about their baby back ribs, they told us this is how the cook their ribs:
- Heat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Soak Hickory Wood Chips, apply wood chips for 1-1/2 hour cooking time.
- Wrap full rack in foil, continue cooking for another 1-1/2 to 2 hours until tender.
- Remove ribs from foil, glaze both sides with your favorite sauce 5.
- Enjoy delicious Baby Back Ribs!!