Marlie from MarlieQs Caribbean Queen food truck dropped by WBTV Studios to share her recipe for Jerk Chicken Tacos and Fried Plantains on Friday, September 16.
Jerk chicken taco (Recipe serves 4)
- 1 pound Chicken breast
- 1 tbs MarlieQs Jerk seasoning
- 1/2 cup Guacamole
- 1/2 cup Mango salsa
- 4 Taco shells
- Pre Heat grill for medium high heat
- Slice chicken breast into chucks , place in a ziploc bag and add jerk seasoning. Allow to marinate for at least an hour or overnight
- Place chicken chunks on hot grill. Cook for 2 mins on each side
- Warm taco shells on grill then place on serving plate.
- Add chicken chunks to taco shell, top with mango salsa and guacamole
Fried plantain recipe
- 1 Ripe plantain
- 1 cup oil for frying