CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - Robin Ciordia, from The Secret Chocolatier in Charlotte, is helping us with our sweet fix and is sharing some yumminess with you!
Chocolate Bark Instructions:
- Set out a variety of ingredients (e.g. nuts, dried fruit, toasted coconut) to include in your bark
- Choose 1-3 items and add a spoonful of each in a bowl
- Add 4 ounces of tempered chocolate to bowl and stir with spatula
- Pour mixture onto parchment paper using spatula to scrape out any chocolate
- Using an offset spatula spread the mixture to desired thickness
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or chill in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes
When set, the chocolate will pull away from the parchment and not show fingerprints when touched. Now just break up the bark and enjoy!