Chef Adam Reed, owner at Sante' of Matthews, stopped by WBTV News Saturday Morning as he gets ready to compete in the NC Got to be Competition Dining Series.
For more information and to make a reservation, visit www.competitiondining.com.
165 North Trade Street
Matthews, NC 28105
* 1/2# Grateful Growers Italian Sausage Cooked and Sliced
* 1/2 cup Corn Kernels from New Legacy Farm
* 1/2 cup Edamame Beans from Big Oaks Farm
* 1/2 cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes from Renfrow's Farm
* 1/2 cup ¾" cut Purple Beans from New Legacy Farm
* 1/2 cup ½" cut Purple Okra from New Town Farm
* 1/2 cup Large Diced Sweet Peppers from Tega Hills Farm