The following recipe was provided by The Green Bunny:
- Fresh, raw Brussels sprouts (about one stalk worth)
- A handful of cilantro
- 1 cup diced peeled ripe mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless halibut fillet, cut into 16 (3 x 1–inch) strips
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
1. Combine first 6 ingredients; set aside.
Cook the fish on 350 for 10-12 min
3. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; spoon about 2 tablespoons salsa into each tortilla.
Rinse the Brussels sprouts, trim the ends and peel off the outside leaves of the sprouts.
Halve and then thinly slice the Brussels sprouts; put them into a medium-size mixing bowl.