- Compact car – whether you’re taking the kids to school or driving to work, a compact car is your best bet for a more pleasant commute. A compact car allows for better fuel economy and is easily maneuverable through heavy traffic.
- SUV – if you’re in charge of the office carpool or you have a big family, a new Toyota SUV is ideal. It has adequate seating and more than enough cargo space for all belongings.
- Truck – unless you want to make frequent stops at the gas pump, a truck is not the best ride for a daily commute. It guzzles up gasoline and is more difficult to maneuver!
- Truck – hauling equipment or towing the boat? A new Toyota truck is made for this job! Toyota trucks near Charlotte have capable engines and impressive payload and towing capacities.
- SUV – before you begin to tow, check the owner’s manual for the SUVs towing capacity. Be careful not to exceed the payload or towing capacity as this could increase the chance of a rollover.
- Compact car – do not attempt to tow with a compact car. Not only are the engines not powerful enough, a compact car does not have the proper structure for pulling something behind it. You could end up damaging the vehicle.
- SUV – if you’re taking the family on a cross-country road trip, a new Toyota SUV near Charlotte is exactly what you need! It has the space and convenient features you need for a successful road trip.
- Compact car – you can save gas and get to your destination faster with a fuel-efficient compact car on a road trip!
- Truck – if you don’t need the space in the bed, a truck is going to cost you a lot of money in gas on a road trip.