The Dream Home was given away on October 22 at 7pm on WBTV.
Charlotte St. Jude Dream Home prizes:
- Grand Prize: Sandra Lyles of Fort Mill, SC (Charlotte St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway house, built by Newton Custom Homes & Realty, with an estimated value of $450,000)
- Tickets on Sale Prize: Jackie Suddreth of Hickory, NC (A six ticket package to join WBTV’s Delano Little at their suite for a home football game on December 13)
- Early Bird Prize: Shirley Bynum of Mt. Holly, NC ($5,000 gift card for a custom piece of dream jewelry, courtesy of Perry’s Jewelry
- Bonus Prize: John Wicker of Huntersville, NC groceries for a year, valued at $2,500, courtesy of Publix)
- Open House Prize: Kathy Washer of Charlotte, NC ($10,000 shopping spree at Havertys Furniture)
- Jeff Wilcox of Lenoir, NC won a Artesso SmartTouch Kitchen Faucet in Brilliance Stainless with coordinating soap dispenser, courtesy of Brizo
- Thomas Conroy of Gastonia, NC won a Huntervention Weekend Makeover including three fans, accessories and a $250 VISA gift card, courtesy of Hunter Fan
- Bruce Parrish of Concord, NC won a Golfer's Delight Package, including a year's worth of free golf, carts and range practice for the whole family, courtesy of Red Bridge Golf Course
- Nathan Ward of Hickory, NC won a $1,000 American Express gift card, courtesy of All My Sons Moving & Storage
- Greg Shuffler of Morganton, NC won a $1,000 VISA gift card, courtesy of Rocky River Vineyards
Congratulations to all the winners!
Due to overwhelming support of this year's St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway, all of the 10,000 tickets have been reserved! Tickets are no longer available.
The house, located in Red Bridge Golf Community in Locust, NC was open for final, free tours on Saturdays from 9am to 5pm and Sundays from 12 to 5pm from September 12 through October 18.
More information on prizes is at www.dreamhome.org.
Special thanks to our sponsors, WBTV, Newton Custom Homes and Realty, 96.9 The Kat, and Havertys
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
- 3374 estimated square feet
- All brick home located on Red Bridge Golf Course
- Master suits with vaulted ceilings and his and hers closets
- Bonus room and computer loft on second floor
- Custom cabinets
- Granite countertops in kitchen
New! Take a virtual tour of the St. Jude Dream Home: Click here
The St. Jude Dream Home house, built by Newton Custom Homes and Realty, has an estimated value of $450,000
Tickets on Sale Prize:
Reserve your ticket by 7/23, and you'll be eligible to win a fantastic Early Bird Prize – Enjoy a game in the WBTV Suite at Bank of America Stadium with Delano Little and five of your friends!
Early Bird Prize:
Reserve your ticket by September 13, 2015, and you'll be eligible to win a fantastic Early Bird Prize, a $5,000 gift card for a custom piece of dream jewelry, courtesy of Perry's Jewelry
Open House Prize:
Tour the home and register to win the Open House Prize, $10,000 shopping spree at Havertys Furniture®
The St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway is a 23-year tradition that is now one of the largest single-event fundraisers for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital nationwide.
No family ever receives a bill from St. Jude, not for treatment, travel, transportation or food.
Because a majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, like you, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most - saving kids regardless of their financial situation.
St. Jude is working to drive survival rate for childhood cancer to 90% in the next decade. They won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened 50 years ago.