The Flying Biscuit Cafe is partnering with Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation during the month of June. Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation raises funds for childhood cancer research and grants.
During June, customers can make donations in-store at the register and on an online fundraising page: flyingbiscuit.com
French Toast Batter
Prep Time: 10 minutes
2 each Whole Farm Fresh Eggs
1/4 cup Milk
1 tbsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Orange Juice
- Place all ingredients in a mixer, puree until well combined.
* Take two slices of whole wheat bread and dip into orange scented egg wash and place in a non-stick pan over med heat
* Griddle until brown and half way done on one side.
* Flip and griddle and brown on other side.
* Cut into diagonal triangles.
* Place triangles on large plate in a shingled fashion.
* Place 4 pools of honey crème anglaise around the French toast.
Honey Cream Anglaise (vanilla sauce)
Prep Time: 45 minutes
1 cup Heavy Cream
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Liquid Yolk
1/4 cup Honey