Veggie Egg White Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray.
3. Chop up spinach leaves, mushrooms, and grape tomatoes to desired size.
4. Place the vegetables in each muffin cup until about ¾ full.
5. Pour egg whites over the vegetables until full.
6. Sprinkle black pepper on top.
7. Cook for 25 minutes.
Easy Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
2 tablespoons butter
1 onion, minced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
4 eggs, well beaten
1 1/2 cups milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Over medium-low heat melt butter in a large saucepan. Add onions, garlic and broccoli. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are soft. Spoon vegetables into crust and sprinkle with cheese.
3. Combine eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in melted butter. Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 50 minutes, or until center has set.
Baked Egg in an Avocado
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice avocado in half.
3. Scoop out pit to create hole for the egg.