With the new school year just around the corner, Eric Argabrite of Famous Toastery stopped by WBTV News Sunday Morning to share meal ideas the whole family will love.
Quick Draw Western Scramble
2 large eggs
1 tsp green pepper, small dice
1 tsp red pepper, small dice
2 tsp smoked ham, small dice
1/2 tsp white onion, small dice
1 tsp shredded cheddar cheese
pinch salt / pepper
1. in a small, microwave safe dish, crack two eggs.
2. with a fork, vigorously scramble.
3. add remaining ingredients, except cheese.
4. cook in microwave on high for 30 seconds.
5. remove and stir with fork.
6. return to microwave and cook on high for 30 more seconds.
7. let stand for 1 minute.