Presented by Chef Ashleigh Easterling
- 1/4 small Onion, minced
- 2 Tablespoons low sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves, smashed
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Five Spice Seasoning
- 1 pound boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 Slider Rolls, or small dinner rolls
- Green Onions, chopped
- Combine first six ingredients (through the five-spice seasoning) in your slow cooker. Mix well. Add the chicken breasts, turning so they are coated with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Use the back of a wooden spoon to gently shred the chicken. Stir so that the shredded chicken is evenly coated with the sauce. Set slow cooker to warm and let chicken stand for 15 minutes to soak up the sauce.
- Serve the pulled chicken on rolls.
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 carrots, julienned
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro