In honor of Mother's Day, Chef Eric Argabrite of Famous Toastery stopped by WBTV News Sunday Morning to make French Toast Batter.
For more information about Famous Toastery or to learn about franchising opportunities, please visit http://toastcafeonline.com/.
French Toast Batter
1/2 cups half and half
3 large eggs
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
3 tbsp brown sugar
3 tbsp white sugar
1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Cream Cheese Filling
8 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup white sugar
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup pretzels, crushed
2 tbsp maraschino cherries, halved
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Mix first 4 ingredients thoroughly.
2. Fold in remaining ingredients.
Stuffed French Toast Procedure:
1. Spread filling onto Texas Toast. Place second slice on top of filling side.
2. Dip sandwich into batter until coated.
3. In a pan over medium heat, cook sandwich for 2 -3 minutes.
4. After reaching desired color, flip. cook for 2 minutes.