Presented by Chef Brandi Jones, Honey Butter Bakery
Makes 1 loaf
½ cup butter
1 ¼ cup sugar
3 eggs, large
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup lemon juice
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1 cup confectioners' sugar
4 tablespoons lemon juice, or as needed
1. Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and set aside.
2. Cream together butter and sugar until pale color (3 minutes).
3. Add eggs one at a time until well incorporated.
4. Add flour alternating with flour and lemon juice ending with flour.
5. Pour into baking pan. Level out the top. Place blueberries on top.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Once done. Let it cool for 20 minutes then add the glaze on top.