Presented by Stacey Ann Dowd, Gypsy Soup Hands on Cooking Classes
3 pounds of potatoes
1 cup fresh parsley
1 bunch of scallions
2 teaspoons salt
¼ to ½ cup olive oil
1. Boil potatoes with skin on, 15 to 20 minutes.( tender, not overcooked)
2. Remove from water, cool, peel, cut into cubes.
3. Wash and chop parsley, place in large bowl.
4. Wash and chop scallions, add ½ cup to the bowl.
5. Add salt and ¼ cup oil to bowl, mix well.
6. Squeeze lemons, stir ¼ cup into the bowl.
7. Add potatoes into bowl, toss.