Presented by Brandi Jones, Honey Butter Bakery
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup butter (softened)
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 375*F
1. In a medium size bowl stir all dry ingredients together.
2. Beat in one medium egg, and vanilla.
3. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
4. Roll dough into a ball. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from over and roll out to desired thickness for cookie cutting or use a teaspoon to make individual cookies.
6. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet or parchment and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden.