If you've ever been car shopping, you know how confusing it can get when trying to find the perfect ride. Unless you're a sales specialists at Toyota of N Charlotte, you're probably wondering what each of our new Toyota have to offer. Luckily, you don't have to worry with the help of our knowledgeable team. However, did you know you can find out most of the information you need to know about a new Toyota in N Charlotte just by looking at the new car window sticker?
That's right – that piece of paper in the window of every one of our new Toyota has a ton of valuable information. It's even required by law to be on display to protect consumers, so why not take advantage of it?
What kind of information can you find on a new car window sticker? Our Toyota dealership in N Charlotte is spilling the details:
- If you want to know the basics, just look at the vehicle description. This section of a new car window sticker describes the make, model, color, and VIN number of the vehicle you're looking at. It also provides information about the transmission (manual or automatic).
- Price is important to any buyer, which is why you'll not only find the MSRP of the N Charlotte Toyota, you'll find a complete breakdown of what you're paying for and the total price. This includes the base price, added packages, options, discounts and fees.
- Next, you'll want to know what features come with the new Toyota in N Charlotte. You can find a list of the standard features right on the new car window sticker. This way you can know if the Toyota car has the features you want without playing any guessing games.
- In addition, you can find out exactly what warranties come with the new Toyota you're considering. It'll also give you information about what the warranties cover and for how long they last.
- You'll also find the EPA estimated fuel economy rating of the car, so you can ensure you get a new Toyota in N Charlotte with the fuel economy you have in mind.
- New car window stickers even provide the safety rating of the vehicle. You should always check the safety rating before buying a new ride and it's easy to find a safe new Toyota near Charlotte when this information is provided right on the window!
If you're in the market for a new ride, stop by Toyota of N Charlotte this Labor Day weekend. We can help you get into the vehicle you want with our new Toyota deals! We'll have extra sales specialist on hand to answer all of your questions. You don't want to go anywhere else!
Visit us at 13429 Statesville Rd., just off I-77 on exit 23. You can also give us a call at (888) 883-3797 for more information about our Toyota cars. We'll see you this Labor Day weekend!