Henrico house fire sends one woman to hospital - | WBTV Charlotte

Henrico house fire sends one woman to hospital

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) -

Henrico fire crews are on the scene of a house fire in the 100 block of Defense Avenue, off Nine Mile Road.

Authorities said one woman from the home was taken to the hospital for possible injuries from smoke inhalation.

Fire crews are rotating in and out at the scene due to heat conditions, authorities said.

Copyright 2014 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.

  • Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>

  • Police release body cam footage of I-95 shooting death

    Police release body cam footage of I-95 shooting death

    Friday, May 25 2018 11:21 PM EDT2018-05-26 03:21:37 GMT
    Marcus-David Peters was shot and killed by a Richmond police officer on Monday, May 14. (Source: Richmond Police Department)Marcus-David Peters was shot and killed by a Richmond police officer on Monday, May 14. (Source: Richmond Police Department)

    The Richmond Police Department released body camera and surveillance camera footage on Friday of the shooting death of Marcus-David Peters.

    More >>

    The Richmond Police Department released body camera and surveillance camera footage on Friday of the shooting death of Marcus-David Peters.

    More >>
  • Water moccasin invades home, puts family into action

    Water moccasin invades home, puts family into action

    Friday, May 25 2018 2:57 PM EDT2018-05-25 18:57:52 GMT
    This water moccasin entered a family's home. (Photo courtesy Krystal King)This water moccasin entered a family's home. (Photo courtesy Krystal King)

    An unwelcome visitor was cause for some tense moments and quick action in the King household Saturday morning. Krystal King says it was about 7 a.m. when Stephen, her oldest son, came into his parents' room to notify them about the "big snake in the bathroom."

    More >>

    An unwelcome visitor was cause for some tense moments and quick action in the King household Saturday morning. Krystal King says it was about 7 a.m. when Stephen, her oldest son, came into his parents' room to notify them about the "big snake in the bathroom."

    More >>
  • Man finds fingernail inside his burger

    Man finds fingernail inside his burger

    Saturday, May 26 2018 9:44 AM EDT2018-05-26 13:44:14 GMT
    Saturday, May 26 2018 10:25 AM EDT2018-05-26 14:25:27 GMT
    Najib Anek says that when he bit into his sandwich, the fingernail was lodged inside the sandwich about half way through. (Source: KNXV, Maricopa County)Najib Anek says that when he bit into his sandwich, the fingernail was lodged inside the sandwich about half way through. (Source: KNXV, Maricopa County)

    Najib Anek says that when he bit into his sandwich, the fingernail was lodged inside the sandwich about half way through.

    More >>

    Najib Anek says that when he bit into his sandwich, the fingernail was lodged inside the sandwich about half way through.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly