Here are the lucky winners of the St. Jude Dream Home giveaway and other prizes, announced Thursday.
- Two hot passes to the 2015 Coca-Cola 600 and ultimate fan experience, courtesy of Roush-Yates Performance
Winner: William Pendleton of Matthews, SC
- Luxurious vacation to the destination of your choice, including, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Mexico or Central America, courtesy of WBTV
Winner: Barbara Dodson of Newton, NC
- $10,000 furniture shopping spree at Havertys
Winner: Beverly Davis of Charlotte, NC
- $1,000 American Express gift card, courtesy of All My Sons Moving & Storage
Winner: Theresa Horton of Heath Springs, SC
- Talo SmartTouch kitchen faucet and accessories package, courtesy of Brizo
Winner: Mary Jo Cooper of Charlotte, NC
- $1,000 Shaw Floors gift card
Winner: James Thompson of Leland, NC
- Grill, courtesy of Charlotte Grill Company
Winner: Judy Cook of Charlotte, NC
- $1,000 gift card at The Melting Pot
Winner: Darius Brown of Charlotte, NC
- 2014 ST. JUDE DREAM HOME!!!
Winner: Regina Fisher of Hickory, NC
Congratulations to all winners and thanks to all who entered and helped in the fight against cancer on behalf of children everywhere.
The St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway is a 22-year tradition that is now one of the largest single-event fundraisers for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital nationwide.
This is the inaugural campaign in Charlotte.
St. Jude shares their research and treatment freely with doctors and hospitals all around the world. St. Jude may not be in our backyard but their treatments are.
No family ever receives a bill from St. Jude, not for treatment, travel, transportation or food.
The St. Jude Dream Home is one of St. Jude's largest fundraisers. This campaign alone will raise $800,000 for the kids of St. Jude.
Sponsors of the program include WBTV, Kingswood Custom Homes, Inc., WKKT, Chairman Nick Simonette, national sponsors Brizo and Shaw Floors, among others.
The daily operating cost for the research hospital is $1.9 million, which is primarily covered by public contributions.
Because a majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, like you, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most - saving kids regardless of their financial situation.
St. Jude is working to drive survival rate for childhood cancer to 90% in the next decade. They won't stop until no child dies from cancer.