Jeffery Williams foundation takes part in first event - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC

Jeffery Williams foundation takes part in first event

Posted: Updated:
ROCK HILL, S.C. (WBTV) -

The family of Jeffery Williams, the boy who died in the Boone Hotel from Carbon Monoxide poisoning, held their first foundation event on Saturday.

The Jeffery Williams foundation took park in a car show at the Sam's Club in Rock Hill, South Carolina.

The members passed out brochures and information about Carbon Monoxide poisoning and detection.

Copyright 2014 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow