Tuesday, July 29 2014 5:50 AM EDT2014-07-29 09:50:38 GMT
Copyright 2014 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.More >>
Listeria is listed on the the baby's death certificate as an immediate cause of her death. Her mother, says that while she was pregnant, she ate food that was part of a recent, nation-wide Listeria recall.More >>
Tuesday, April 20 2010 11:21 PM EDT2010-04-21 03:21:00 GMT
31 people are in trouble with the law after a three day prostitution sting in Richmond. Police told NBC12 they targeted specific areas where residents and business owners complained about the illegal activity.More >>
A fire, possibly caused by a problem with an HVAC unit, caused the shut down of the 100 block of W. Council Street on Friday afternoon.
Dozens of the late lunch crowd watched as fire trucks from the City of Salisbury, as well as mutual aid from other local departments filled streets around downtown.
A person working in the building at 121 W. Council told WBTV that the offices on the second floor of the three story building with the sign that says "The Salisbury" in the front wall began to fill with smoke.
Firefighters responded quickly to minimize damage inside.