One family displaced after fire in Huntersville - | WBTV Charlotte

One family displaced after fire in Huntersville

HUNTERSVILLE, NC (WBTV) -

One family has been displaced after a room and contents fire on 12936 South Church Street in Huntersville on Saturday afternoon.

Officials say no body was home or injured during the fire.

The Deputy Fire Chief says a heat source was the catalyst of the fire.

The Fire Marshall is investigating this incident.

Copyright 2013 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly