CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - Chef Jack Acheson from The Round Bistro in Gastonia shared his recipe for a tasty way to use up some of your Thanksgiving leftovers.
Mashed Potato and Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
2 cups leftover mashed potatoes, cold
1 cup leftover pumpkin pie, cold
1/2 cup ap flour
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
1. Heat skillet or electric griddle to 375*
2. Combine all ingredients a mix well.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil on skillet.
4. Using ice cream scoop place 5-6 ounces of mixture and form pancakes.
5. Cook pancakes on each side for 5-7 minutes until set and brown.
6. Top with syrup and powdered sugar and serve hot.