Family displaced by fire caused by electrical issue - | WBTV Charlotte

Family displaced by fire caused by electrical issue, authorities say

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -

An East Charlotte family is living elsewhere right now after their home was damaged by a fire.

A police officer on the scene early Sunday morning on Teague Lane told WBTV an electrical issue may have sparked the flames.

We're told everyone inside the house was able to get out safely. The Red Cross is assisting the family.

Copyright 2013 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly