Officials: no working smoke detectors, home caught fire - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC

Officials: no working smoke detectors, home caught fire

Posted: Updated:

A house caught fire in a single family home on Dawn Circle off of North Tryon Street Sunday morning.

The homeowner went to the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation according to officials.

He is expected to be okay.

The home did not have any working smoke detectors.

Copyright 2013 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow