Two men traveling with stolen passports on a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner were Iranians who had bought tickets to Europe and were probably not terrorists, law enforcement officials said Tuesday.More >>
The missing Malaysian jetliner may have attempted to turn back before it vanished from radar, but there is no evidence it reached the Strait of Malacca, the country's air force chief said Wednesday, denying reported...More >>
It may be a little "last minute" to do your Father's Day shopping but if you're still searching for the right gift for dad we might be able to help.
Josh Gelinas from AT&T visited WBTV News Saturday Morning to talk about some of the cool technology gadgets on the market which might be the perfect gift. His recommendations follow:
For the dad who likes to kick back and relax during the summer:
* iGrill: pairs up with your iOS or Android device to alert you when your meat has reached optimum grilling temperatures. Feel free to step inside and check out the game without fearing that you'll burn dinner.
* ZAGG Invisible Shield: military grade screen protector with a lifetime warranty. Tough enough to keep potential cooking stains at bay.
* JBL PlayUp: portable bluetooth speaker can go with you to the pool, the deck, or by the grill. Perfect to pump some jams while the steaks sizzle.
So your dad is more of the always on-the-go type? Not a problem:
* ZAGG Sparq 3100: this plug in charger doubles as a battery to keep you powered up on the go.
Yurbuds Inspired for Men: It's tough to find a good pair of earbuds that go in and stay in comfortably. Yurbuds is the answer. Yurbuds guarantees that they will fit you perfectly and they won't fall out in the midst of any task or workout.
Incipio Atlas: ruggedized case for iPhone 5 that will keep it safe and dry regardless of the next adventure takes you on.
And for those technologically advanced dads? We've got something for them too:
* MP50 Projector: HD mini projector that can fit in your pocket. Dad can show a PowerPoint at work and a movie to the kids at home. Perfect for both home and the office.
iNotebook: Is your dad having a hard time letting go of the old paper and pen? No problem, iNotebook is a traditional pad and pen, but transfers notes directly to your iPad. It is the best of both worlds.
LG Optimus G Pro: hot off the grill, this new on the market phone would be a great gift for any dad. Equipped with countless features, including an app that turns the phone into a universal remote, this phone will transition seamlessly into anyone's life.
Blackberry Z10: the phone that will keep dads needs in mind. Not only do all apps and features work swimmingly together, this phone is perfect to be paired with the MP50 Projector since it conveniently sports the HDMI outlet needed to connect.