Medical Examiner: Carbon monoxide found in preteen's system afte - | WBTV Charlotte

Medical Examiner: Carbon monoxide found in preteen's system after hotel death

State medical officials say a preteen from Rock Hill had high levels of carbon monoxide in his system after he died in a hotel room in Boone last weekend.

The levels are consistent with levels found in an elderly couple who died in the same room at the Best Western Hotel in Boone two months ago.

FULL STORY: Click here for the full story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Powered by Frankly