Are you a fan of the 2013 Scion tC in N Charlotte? If you are, then you're in for quite the treat – this new Scion has been restyled for the 2014 model year and it's bringing some impressive upgrades and add-ons that we're sure you'll love! We aren't quite sure when it'll be available for your test drive at our N Charlotte Toyota dealership, but we do know that it'll be here sometime this year… and we'll be sure to keep you posted on its estimated arrival date! In the meantime, let's take a look at what it's going to have to offer!
The new Scion tC in N Charlotte offers changes both inside and out. On the exterior, you'll find enhancements like:
- A new grille that's a contrasting matte black (this new Scion in n Charlotte will be available in two new hues for your enjoyment – Blue Streak Metallic and Absolutely Red, which was previously only found on the special edition Scion tC RS 8.0). It's a more muscular look for the front of the car, and we definitely approve.
- New and sportier headlights, as well as a redesigned hood that extends a bit further down. You'll also find eye-catching 18-inch wheels that are pretty impressive.
- There's a new valance in the rear on the 2014 model, and it additionally showcases trapezoidal taillights for a unique look. After all, the Scion family is based on individuality!
It also got upgrades on the interior. The N Charlotte Scion tC will feature new elements for the new model year such as:
- New audio options! You can choose to integrate social media into your drive time, as this new Scion will give you the option of a premium sound system that incorporates social media apps, navigation apps to keep you on track, location-based services like Yelp, and the ability to connect to over 300,000 new radio stations, so your favorite music is only a button away!
- A new standard sound system! Previously only found on the upgraded 2013 Scion FR-S near Charlotte, a new 6.1 inch touchscreen audio system will be available on the 2014 model of this new Scion. It boasts Bluetooth wireless streaming and HD Radio for enhanced sound, as well as audio controls integrated into the steering wheel for convenience.
Let's not forget performance, though! The 2014 Scion tC will feature an amped up performance that showcases newly retuned shocks and suspension for improved handling, as well as improved electric power steering. We're really excited, however, about the new technology that's been woven into the engine. In the automatic model, you'll find that shifting will occur twice as fast as the 2013 model! This is thanks to technology culled from the 2013 Scion FR-S – rev-matching technology, to be exact.