Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE eWay Furniture
FREDERICKSBURG, Texas, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bluebonnets. Country music legends. Wineries. 75-degree temperatures. Why wouldn't you escape the dregs of winter and plan a weekend getaway in beautiful Fredericksburg, Texas? They say "location is everything," and those lucky enough to enjoy this hidden gem all year long want to share some insider tips on what makes Fredericksburg, Texas a great spot.
While you're in town, visit eWay Furniture (http://www.ewayfurniture.com/Home/Store) at 132-A E. Main Street. The store has everything - Ranch Home Decor, Heirloom Furniture, Brazilian Cowhide Rugs, Jewelry, Accessories, Western Artwork, Vintage Signs, Rustic Dining Sets and more! On a budget? No problem – eWay Furniture has the lowest prices in town.
1. Sunshine - If you've recently met a winter storm with a name, then you will appreciate 75-degree temperatures all April.
2. eWay Furniture - Stocked from floor to rafters with home decor, accessories, furniture, gifts, and everything in between, the furniture retailer has been voted 'Favorite Store' two years in a row - and it's only been open three!
3. Fabulous B&B's - Fredericksburg boasts over 300 Bed & Breakfasts. That's Texas hospitality!
4. Bluebonnets - The stunning Texas state flower and other wildflower species blanket the landscape March-April. Pick up a locally produced print at eWay Furniture as a keepsake.
6. Shopping - (http://www.fredericksburg-texas.com/Shopping/) Main Street in Fredericksburg is a shopper's paradise! Sample hundreds of hot sauces at Rustlin' Rob's; shop for shabby chic at The Timeless Menagerie; it's Christmas year-round at The Christmas Store; at eWay Furniture find a handmade Barnwood Bedroom Set, or a Teak Motorcycle!
7. Nature - Take a hike at Enchanted Rock State Park (http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/state-parks/enchanted-rock). "The Rock is a huge, pink granite exfoliation dome, that rises 425 feet above ground, 1,825 feet above sea level, and covers 640 acres." - Texas State Park Website.
8. Country Legends - "Let's go to Luckenbach, Texas with Waylon and Willie and the boys..." Luckenbach, Texas (http://www.luckenbachtexas.com/) is a living legend only minutes outside Fredericksburg. There's a dancehall, post office, and enough character to inspire county heroes.
9. More Shopping - Taking a vacation to shop sounds dangerous, but eWay Furniture has you covered with guaranteed lowest prices in town. You can buy Luxury Bedding, or cracker seasoning! Rustic, glamorous, fun, funky, one-of-a kind, they have it all. While the ladies are perusing, the gentlemen can relax in the 'Man Cave', watch the game, and sip on beer from the Fredericksburg Brewery.
10. German History - Fredericksburg was founded in 1846 by German settlers. Expect charming German architecture, stick-to-your-ribs German food, and plenty of beer!
11. WWII Museum (http://www.pacificwarmuseum.org/) - Fredericksburg is the birthplace of Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz. In his memory, The National Museum of the Pacific War was constructed to preserve WWII history - 33,000 square feet of museum packed with hundreds of seldom seen photographs and artifacts. The submarine is a favorite.
13. Foodies - Fredericksburg's restaurants rival their big city counterparts. Eat gourmet in the Herb Farm's famous garden; Wild West meets white tablecloth at Crossroads Saloon. Be sure to order the Shrimp and Grits.
15. Amazing Deals & Unique Finds - While Fredericksburg is a sight to see, you can still experience eWay Furniture from the comforts of home. Visit them online at www.ewayfurniture.com for an even larger selection of furniture and the same low prices.
Contact: Phil Provost, 830-992-3900
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.