Pimento Cheese Recipe:
Yield: 3 cups
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Piquillo Peppers or Canned Roasted Red Bell Peppers 4 peppers, chopped
Mayonnaise 1 cup
White Cheddar, shredded ¼ cup
Smoked cheddar, shredded ¼ cup
Monterey Jack, shredded ¼ cup
Cream cheese (room temp) ¼ cup
Jalapeno, minced 1.5 tsp
Garlic, minced 1 tsp
Green Cocktail Olives, chopped ¼ cup
Salt and white pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic and jalapenos over low heat for 2-3 minutes, until soft.
- Add all ingredients, except for the shredded cheeses, into a food processor and blend until incorporated and mostly smooth.
- Add mixture to a bowl and use a spoon to mix in the cheeses.
- Once mixed, put half of this mixture back into the robot coupe and blend until smooth.
- Fold this processed mixture back into the original mixture to complete.