PF Chang's Tuna Crisp:
3.25oz Raw Tuna Dice ¼"
2 TB. Cucumber Dice 1/8"
1.75 Tsp. Soy Sauce
1.75 Tsp. Green Onion
1.5 Tsp. Sesame seeds toasted
5 ea. slices of avocado
5 ea. Wonton Crisp
¾" tsp Siracha
5 ea. cilantro leaves
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the diced tuna, cucumbers, soy sauce, green onions and sesame seeds.
2. Slice avocado and place one slice on each of the wonton crisp.
3. Mound an even amount of the diced tuna mixture on top of the avocado slices and wonton crisp.
4. Top each crisp with 3 dots Siracha on top of the tuna.
5. Garnish each of the crisp with a cilantro leave.
Copyright 2013 WBTV. All rights reserved.
On Your Side
Weather & Traffic