Tuesday, April 20 2010 11:21 PM EDT2010-04-21 03:21:00 GMT
31 people are in trouble with the law after a three day prostitution sting in Richmond. Police told NBC12 they targeted specific areas where residents and business owners complained about the illegal activity.More >>
Wednesday, May 22 2013 12:35 PM EDT2013-05-22 16:35:40 GMT
Investigators in York County say someone removed nearly 100 Confederate Flags from a cemetery in Clover. The incident was reported on May 20th at the cemetery beside the Bethany Church on Highway 161,More >>
Investigators in York County say someone removed nearly 100 Confederate Flags from a cemetery in Clover.More >>
Friday, May 17 2013 7:16 PM EDT2013-05-17 23:16:53 GMT
One person has died in a crash near Harrisonville, MO, Thursday evening. The crash happened on Missouri Highway 7 and Walker Road. It involved a car and a tractor-trailer. Harrisonville is in Cass County.More >>
Savannah Nash celebrated her 16th birthday last week. She died Thursday when her car slammed into a semi while she was texting during her first time driving by herself.More >>
Wednesday, May 22 2013 5:07 PM EDT2013-05-22 21:07:47 GMT
A year-end prank saw students raise a Confederate battle flag outside a Forsyth County high school. The Winston-Salem Journal reported Wednesday that the North Carolina Confederate battle flag was runMore >>
A year-end prank saw students raise a Confederate battle flag outside a North Carolina high school.More >>
A friend speaks after he and Ibragim Todashev were questioned by the FBI. The bureau stated the agent shot and killed Todashev after he posed an imminent threat. More >>
LANCASTER, SC (WBTV) -
One person died in a house fire Dec. 21 in Lancaster County.
At 12:08 p.m. Lancaster County Volunteer Fire Services and Lancaster County Deputies were dispatched to 889 Potter Rd. Lancaster, according to a news release from the Lancaster County Sheriff's Office.
Upon arrival a fully involved house fire was found. Fire Services extinguished the blaze and the home was found to be a total loss.
While working to extinguish the fire, firemen found the body of a deceased person inside the home.
Ernest J. Robinson, 64, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Sheriff's Office investigators and Crime Scene personnel took over the scene and began a detailed investigation.
Robinson died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the autopsy.
Investigators determined that the fire started in the kitchen near the stove.