Tuesday, April 20 2010 11:21 PM EDT2010-04-21 03:21:00 GMT
31 people are in trouble with the law after a three day prostitution sting in Richmond. Police told NBC12 they targeted specific areas where residents and business owners complained about the illegal activity.More >>
Wednesday, May 22 2013 12:35 PM EDT2013-05-22 16:35:40 GMT
Investigators in York County say someone removed nearly 100 Confederate Flags from a cemetery in Clover. The incident was reported on May 20th at the cemetery beside the Bethany Church on Highway 161,More >>
Investigators in York County say someone removed nearly 100 Confederate Flags from a cemetery in Clover.More >>
Friday, May 17 2013 7:16 PM EDT2013-05-17 23:16:53 GMT
One person has died in a crash near Harrisonville, MO, Thursday evening. The crash happened on Missouri Highway 7 and Walker Road. It involved a car and a tractor-trailer. Harrisonville is in Cass County.More >>
Savannah Nash celebrated her 16th birthday last week. She died Thursday when her car slammed into a semi while she was texting during her first time driving by herself.More >>
Wednesday, May 22 2013 5:07 PM EDT2013-05-22 21:07:47 GMT
A year-end prank saw students raise a Confederate battle flag outside a Forsyth County high school. The Winston-Salem Journal reported Wednesday that the North Carolina Confederate battle flag was runMore >>
A year-end prank saw students raise a Confederate battle flag outside a North Carolina high school.More >>
A friend speaks after he and Ibragim Todashev were questioned by the FBI. The bureau stated the agent shot and killed Todashev after he posed an imminent threat. More >>
MANCHESTER, OH (FOX19) -
A couple is behind bars after an 18-month-old girl was reportedly left in an overheated room in Adams County.
Police say Jesika Case and Jeremy Cox were taken into custody late Wednesday morning after their 18-month-old daughter, Jailynn Cox, was found unresponsive.
Authorities believe the baby was left in an overheated room, in a house located at 517 E. 5th Street in Manchester, Ohio.
According to investigators, the child was sleeping in a small room on the second floor with no duct work. As a result, the room was chilly and a space heater was put on a nearby nightstand to keep the baby warm.
Police say Jailynn was put to bed around 11 p.m., with the space heater about 3 to 5 feet from her crib and the door closed.
Reportedly, she wasn't checked on until 11 a.m. the next morning, and was unresponsive.
Authorities say Cox ran out of the house, and a nearby mail carrier ran upstairs to attempt CPR.
When responders arrived on scene, the heat in the baby's room was so intense, police say it took their breath away.
Both parents are currently being held in the Adams County Jail, charged with negligent homicide and child endangering.
Neighbors say the couple also has two older sons.
The investigation is ongoing, and offials were still on scene as of Thursday afternoon.
We'll continue to update this story as more information becomes available.