A Deer Valley High School maintenance worker was shocked while working on the baseball field at the school Wednesday morning.
The maintenance worker was working on an electric box when the sprinklers turned on getting him wet causing him to be shocked, according to the Glendale Fire Department.
The maintenance worker was in stable condition according to Glendale Fire Department, however he was still taken to the hospital to be check out.
Copyright 2012 CBS 5 (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
According to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, the incident took place in the 7300 block Northlake Mall Drive.
Many people lined up near Graham's childhood Church, which is now Grace Covenant Church.
An important receiving line of relatives and well wishers clearly demonstrated that Billy Graham was a man who cared about family.
According to the Concord Police Department, they received reports of gunfire inside the mall, but say there was no evidence of shots fired.
According to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, the incident happened in the 6200 block of Albemarle Road.