Monday, May 20 2013 7:23 AM EDT2013-05-20 11:23:00 GMT
Nearly three-dozen people will needed to be tested after a former high school student in Charlotte tested positive for Tuberculosis (TB). According to Charlotte-Mecklenburg school officials, a formerMore >>
Nearly three-dozen people will needed to be tested after a former high school student in Charlotte tested positive for Tuberculosis (TB).More >>
Friday, May 17 2013 7:16 PM EDT2013-05-17 23:16:53 GMT
One person has died in a crash near Harrisonville, MO, Thursday evening. The crash happened on Missouri Highway 7 and Walker Road. It involved a car and a tractor-trailer. Harrisonville is in Cass County.More >>
Savannah Nash celebrated her 16th birthday last week. She died Thursday when her car slammed into a semi while she was texting during her first time driving by herself.More >>
A man is in the hospital in critical condition after inhaling a substance fire officials believe could be nitric acid.
Mike Young with the Glendale Fire Department said a mobile home manager found six, 1-gallon bottles in a dumpster in the 6500 block of W. Glendale Ave. He got the liquid on his hands and put his hands up to his nose to see what it was. Young said the victim was overcome by the fumes and was taken to the hospital.
The hazmat team is investigating the substance. Young said they have reason to believe it could be nitric acid.
Mobile homes in the area have been evacuated.
Stay with cbs5az.com for updates on this developing story.
Copyright 2012 CBS 5 (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.