This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
TripShock.com announces the top 5 attractions when visiting Destin, FL in November.
Destin, FL (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
Travel website TripShock.com wants to make it easier for tourists to get the most out of their November vacations in Destin. November is one of the slowest months for travel in the area, but there are still several attractions available. The following list was formulated by search trends and past booking history.
1) Dolphin Watch Tours - Dolphin cruises are offered year round and open daily. Even in the cold weather, the dolphins still can put on a show. Cruise on the Olin Marler yacht that has 3 decks and a glass bottom observation area. Book online through TripShock.com and children ride free during the winter.
2) Destin Dinner Cruise - Enjoy a three hour dinner cruise aboard the Solaris. This is a great experience for a special occasion or just a night out. Cruises are offered on select days through November including a Thanksgiving cruise during the day. Book Online with TripShock.com for special offers.
3) Horseback Riding - Enjoy a 1 hour guided trail ride with Gulf Side Trail Rides in Santa Rosa Beach. Explore the Point Washington State Forest and take in the beauty of North Florida. A complimentary riding lessons is available with every ride.
4) Golf - There are plenty of great golf courses to play at in the Destin area. With the weather at a comfortable temperature, it makes playing golf all the more enjoyable. Check out TripShock.com for golf specials.
5) Charter Fishing - Fishing is still a favorite for those visiting the area. Charter boat companies are ready to go all year round. Head boat charters are typically hard to come back due to the minimum participation requirement, but private charters are always available. Check TripShock.com for the latest charter fishing deals.
For great deals and a complete list of attractions and things to do in Destin, check out TripShock.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebNovember-Attractions/Destin-FL/prweb10125801.htm