The family of one of the youngest victims of the E.coli outbreak now plans to sue.
Five-year-old Hannah Roberts was sickened at the Cleveland County Fair six weeks ago. She was one of more than 100 people who became ill with E.coli.
One toddler, 2-year-old Gage Lefevers, died according to state health officials.
Two weeks ago, Hannah left Levine Children's Hospital, rockin' a pretty princess outfit, after spending time there recovering from her illness.
Thursday night, Hannah was re-admitted to the hospital, suffering side effects from the bacterial infection.
Friday, state health officials confirmed the petting zoo at the Cleveland County Fair was the source of the E.coli outbreak.
You can read more from the press conference here.
Just a few hours after officials confirmed the source, Hannah's mom told WBTV she plans to sue Cleveland County Fair Inc. for medical expenses, pain and suffering.
The suit is expected to be filed late next week.
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Petting zoo, weather blamed for deadly E. coli outbreak at fair E. coli outbreak hits 106; toddler victim laid to rest Mom: We plan to sue after daughter's battle with E. coli Young E. coli victim released More>>
1 Julian Price Place
Charlotte, NC 28208
FCC Public File