1. Marinate whole turkey in homemade brine solution overnight (Brine is a saltwater solution; you can check online for recipes.)***
2. Heat and melt butter to coat turkey.
3. Sprinkle with choice of seasonings, rub into turkey.
4. Place turkey into roasting pan with an inch of chicken broth
5. Bake 325* for 4-5 hours until internal temp reaches 185*
6. Remove turkey every 30-45 minutes and baste turkey with broth in bottom of pan.
*** If your turkey is pre-basted, skip this step. Brining a pre-basted turkey may result in overly soggy meat.