The SUBWAY® Ultimate Tailgate Sweepstakes at the Belk Bowl Official Rules
Sponsor: The SUBWAY® Ultimate Tailgate Sweepstakes at the Belk Bowl ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by the Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust Ltd. Market Number 34 and WBTV, ("Sponsors"). Whereas SFAFT: located at Franchise World Headquarters, LLC, 325 Bic Drive, Milford, C 06461 and WBTV located at 1 Julian Price Place, Charlotte, NC 28208 are Sponsors, The Summit Group (TSG), located at: 117 W. 400 S., Salt Lake City, Utah 84101is coordinating WBTV and Subway on administering the Sweepstakes ("Administrator(s)").
- Eligibility: No Purchase Necessary. This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of North and South Carolina who reside in the following counties in the station's viewing area: Alexander, Anson, Ashe, Avery, Burke, Cabarrus, Caldwell, Catawba, Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Richmond, Rowan, Stanley, Union, Watauga Counties in North Carolina; and, Chester, Chesterfield, Lancaster, York Counties in South Carolina (Collectively "Sweepstakes Counties") who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry ("Participants"). Employees of SUBWAY® restaurants, Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust Ltd., NC Subway Group Inc., Subway Development Corp. of SC Inc., Franchise World Headquarters LLC ("FWH") , Doctor's Associates Inc. ("DAI") , Raycom Media, Inc., WBTV, Inc., WFNZ, CBS Radio, Inc., The Summit Group and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers (all of the preceding to be collectively referred to as "Sponsor & Others"), and the members of each of their households, whether or not related, and immediate family members (spouse, and parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses) are not eligible to enter or win. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes runs from November 1, 2012 to December 10, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Period").
- How to Enter: There are two ways to enter this sweepstakes.
- Pick up and complete an Entry form at a participating SUBWAY® restaurant within the Sweepstakes Counties from November 1, 2012 until December 10, 2012 ("Entry").
- Mail a stamped 6" X 4" post card with Participant's name, address, phone number, date of birth and the county the Participant lives in to: The SUBWAY® restaurants Ultimate Tailgate Sweepstakes, c/o The Summit Group, 117 W. 400 S., Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
- All Entries must be postmarked by December 10, 2012 and received by December 12, 2012.
- Mechanically reproduced Entries will not be accepted, however, Participant may enter as often as they wish. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, destroyed or misdirected Entries. All Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with or illegible will be void. All Entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All decisions of Sponsors are final and binding in all respects. Participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsors.
- Selection: Five (5) Sweepstakes Winners ("Winners") will be randomly selected by The Summit Group from among all eligible Entries on or soon after December 12, 2012, and will be notified by telephone by The Summit Group at the number provided on the Entry. Five (5) Winners will each win one (1) Prize Package which consists of: Ten (10) seat tickets to the 2012 Belk Bowl scheduled for December 27, 2012, at the Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC; provided by Charlotte Collegiate Football; Ten (10) special SUBWAY® restaurants Tailgate Party meals; Ten (10) SUBWAY® restaurants T-shirts and the opportunity to broadcast your pre-game prediction on the WFNZ pre-game show ("Prize Package"),. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize Package is $. $1355. All seating to be selected by Sponsor, and all expenses not included in Prize Package descriptions above (including but not limited to transportation, parking, meals and gratuities) will be the sole responsibility of Winners. The decisions of the Sponsors are final and binding. Taxes on the Prizes Package, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winners. A 1099 Tax Form will be provided for by all Winners. Prize Packages are not transferable by Winners, and no substitutions by Winners will be permitted. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Prize Package of greater or equal value. Winners and their game guests must be 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Notice: Winners will be notified by telephone at the number provided on the Entry form ("Notification"). The Notification must be received by the Participant, and may not be accepted by any other individual, or by answering machine, caller identification, or other electronic means. If the Participant does not personally accept or return the prize notification call within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of call, that Participant is forfeited and an alternate Winner will be randomly selected. This process will continue until the prize Notification call is personally accepted and that Participant will be the Winner. Names will continue to be drawn and notified by telephone by sponsors until all five (5) prize packs are claimed. At time of Notification, arrangements will be made for ticket pick up.
- Winners' List: For the names of the Winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by February 22, 2013, to: SUBWAY® restaurants Tailgate Winners List, c/o The Summit Group, 117 W. 400 S., Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, Winner consents to allow Sponsors and/or Sponsors designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/ or likeness, statements and Prize Package information for promotional purposes worldwide in any media without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participant agrees to release Sponsor from all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or usage of a Prize, or arising out of participation in any Sweepstakes or Prize related activity, whether hosted by Sponsor or a third party.
- General: No purchase necessary to enter or to win. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning are dependent on number of eligible entries received and how many Participants are selected until five (5) Participants personally accept the Notification phone call. By entering this Sweepstakes, Participants agree to abide by these Official Rules as stated herein and the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsors will award all Prize Packages.
- Limitations of Liability: Released Parties not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable Entries; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical, technical, technological, mechanical or factual errors, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical, technological, mechanical or factual error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any website(s). Additionally, Released Parties bear no liability for acts of Force Majeure or other acts which interfere with the intended proper administration, operation and fulfillment of this Sweepstakes. Any Entry that is defaced, mutilated, forged, illegible, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, contains printing or other errors or that is not legitimately obtained is void.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Participants agree that: (a) except as otherwise specifically set forth in these Official Rules, any action arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any Participant and/or Sponsor shall be filed exclusively in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut or the appropriate Connecticut State Court; and Participants hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court for the purposes of litigating any such action, and any right to a trial by jury is hereby waived; (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules, and/or the rights and obligations of any Participant and/or Sponsor shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event will Participants be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or other legal costs; (d) under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain injunctive or other equitable relief and Participants sole remedy will be an action at law for damages to the extent allowed by sub-paragraphs (c) and (e) of this Rule ; and (e) under no circumstances will Participants be permitted, and Participants hereby waive all rights, to: (i) claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of pocket costs described in (c) above; and (ii) have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
SUBWAY® is a registered trademark of Doctor's Associates Inc. © 2012 Doctor's Associates Inc.