Friday, May 17 2013 7:16 PM EDT2013-05-17 23:16:53 GMT
One person has died in a crash near Harrisonville, MO, Thursday evening. The crash happened on Missouri Highway 7 and Walker Road. It involved a car and a tractor-trailer. Harrisonville is in Cass County.More >>
Savannah Nash celebrated her 16th birthday last week. She died Thursday when her car slammed into a semi while she was texting during her first time driving by herself.More >>
Saturday, May 18 2013 11:19 PM EDT2013-05-19 03:19:44 GMT
The Charlotte Bobcats are in the process of changing their name to "Hornets," a source with knowledge of the situation told CBSSports.com's Will Brinson, including arranging digital assets that wouldMore >>
The Charlotte Bobcats are in the process of changing their name to "Hornets," a source with knowledge of the situation told CBSSports.com's Will Brinson, including arranging digital assets that would allow a return to their original nickname.More >>
Sunday, May 19 2013 7:59 AM EDT2013-05-19 11:59:01 GMT
Health officials are worried cases from a salmonella outbreak traced to a Fayetteville hotel may have spread nationwide. Officials say that 51 people who ate at the Holiday Inn Bordeaux's banquet facilitiesMore >>
Health officials are worried cases from a salmonella outbreak traced to a Fayetteville hotel may have spread nationwide.More >>
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
WASHINGTON, April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) announced today that the following voluntary recall alert was posted in cooperation with the firm listed below. Recalls can be viewed at www.cpsc.gov.
Hazard When two or more magnets are swallowed, they can link together inside a child's intestines and clamp onto body tissues, causing intestinal obstructions, perforations, sepsis and death. Internal injury from magnets can pose serious lifelong health effects.