Presented by Johnson & Wales University Student Blair Cannon
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 3hours 30 minutes
1 cup Oreo Cookie Crumbs
¼ cup ground toasted almonds
3 tbs melted unsalted butter
¼ cup dark chocolate, melted
3 ¼ cup cream cheese, cubed and softened
2/3 cup superfine sugar
3 tsp gelatin, dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
½ cup dark chocolate, melted
½ cup milk chocolate, melted
½ cup white chocolate, melted
1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped to medium peak
- Combine Oreo Cookie crumbs, almond meal, butter, and chocolate of first part of ingredients in a bowl mixing well to combine.
- Press into the base of a greased 9 inch (24cm) springform pan and chill
- Beat cream cheese and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Add room temp gelatin mixture and beat until well combined. Divide mixture evenly into 3 bowls. Add a quantity of melted chocolate to each bowl and mix until smooth. Fold through a third of the whipped cream into each mixture.
- Spoon mixture into prepared base, alternating between the three mixtures with a skewer and shake to smooth over.
- Refrigerate for three hours or overnight until set.
1 ½ cup Frozen Raspberries
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 each lemon zest
- Add all to a sauce pot and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Puree sauce and push through fine mesh strainer
- Cool in Refrigerator
1 cup heavy cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 each egg yolks
1/3 cup white sugar