TEST WN - | WBTV Charlotte

Today's First Alert Weather Forecast

Today's Forecast

Today's Forecast Image

* Tracking Subtropical Storm Alberto
* First Alert Day on Memorial Day
* What about the Coca Cola 600?

For your Sunday, rain chances will be much lower.  Still a brief shower is possible during the afternoon with dew point temperatures in the 70's. Right now most of the models pointing towards a dry start to the Coca Cola 600.

Sub Tropical Storm Alberto is getting stronger... and starting to look much more like a traditional tropical system with deeper convection around the center of circulation. Regardless, Alberto is poised to through some very deep moisture into the Carolinas. And Memorial Day Monday is looking increasingly wet.

Sunday will be a warm and muggy one with a 30% chance for showers or a thunderstorm. Highs will reach the mid 80s. For the Coca Cola 600, things may just work out. No promises but a 30% chance for rain means a 70% chance it won't. 

Again Monday looks wet. Model outputs for precipitation accumulation (QPF) are showing one to two inches of rain for Monday into Tuesday.

Have a good Memorial Day weekend!

Meteorologist Chris Larson

 

2-Day Forecast: Charlotte

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image

3

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image

4

Currently in Charlotte as of

  • 84°(Feels like 88°)
  • Broken Clouds
  • Wind: S @ 12 mph
  • Barometer: 29.99 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:11:47 am
  • Sunset: 08:29:19 pm
  • Humidity: 63
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 5

2-Day Forecast: Rock Hill

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 83°
  • 68°

Cloudy with rain

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 77°
  • 68°

Thundershowers

Currently in Rock Hill as of

  • 82°(Feels like 85°)
  • Few Clouds
  • Wind: @ 7 mph
  • Barometer: 29.99 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:13:04 am
  • Sunset: 08:29:28 pm
  • Humidity: 62
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 6

2-Day Forecast: Hickory

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 81°
  • 66°

Cloudy

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 72°
  • 66°

Showers and thunderstorms

Currently in Hickory as of

  • 81°(Feels like 85°)
  • Scattered Clouds
  • Wind: @ 5 mph
  • Barometer: 29.98 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:12:43 am
  • Sunset: 08:32:48 pm
  • Humidity: 72
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 4

2-Day Forecast: Morganton

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 65°

Considerable cloudiness

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 75°
  • 65°

Showers and thunderstorms

Currently in Morganton as of

  • 82°(Feels like 85°)
  • Clear
  • Wind: SE @ 3 mph
  • Barometer: 30.01 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:13:42 am
  • Sunset: 08:33:54 pm
  • Humidity: 67
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 5

2-Day Forecast: Boone

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 77°
  • 59°

Scattered thunderstorms possible

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 67°
  • 60°

Thunderstorms

Currently in Boone as of

  • 76°(Feels like 76°)
  • Scattered Clouds
  • Wind: SSW @ 8 mph
  • Barometer: 30.07 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:12:32 am
  • Sunset: 08:35:09 pm
  • Humidity: 63
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 5

2-Day Forecast: Statesville

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 81°
  • 65°

Considerable cloudiness

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 72°
  • 66°

Showers and thunderstorms

Currently in Statesville as of

  • 82°(Feels like 87°)
  • Scattered Clouds
  • Wind: S @ 6 mph
  • Barometer: 29.97 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:10:54 am
  • Sunset: 08:31:06 pm
  • Humidity: 79
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 5

2-Day Forecast: Monroe

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 68°

Considerable cloudiness

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 77°
  • 69°

Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms

Currently in Monroe as of

  • 82°(Feels like 84°)
  • Clear
  • Wind: S @ 6 mph
  • Barometer: 29.99 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:11:20 am
  • Sunset: 08:27:42 pm
  • Humidity: 56
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 5

2-Day Forecast: Salisbury

Sunday
Sunday's Forecast Image
  • 84°
  • 66°

Considerable cloudiness

Monday
Monday's Forecast Image
  • 75°
  • 67°

Showers and thunderstorms

Currently in Salisbury as of

  • 83°(Feels like 88°)
  • Scattered Clouds
  • Wind: S @ 6 mph
  • Barometer: 29.96 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:09:01 am
  • Sunset: 08:28:51 pm
  • Humidity: 68
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 4

Regional Conditions

Charlotte
84°
Rock Hill
82°
Hickory
81°
Morganton
82°
Boone
76°
Statesville
82°
Monroe
82°
Salisbury
83°
  • Zip Code Weather

Hyper-local weather report & 10-day forecast



Powered by Frankly