WBTV is happy to accommodate tour groups. Here are some of the guidelines:
- Tours take place at WBTV, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (groups must have completed their tour by 4 p.m.)
- Tours are for individuals 16 years of age and older only. If tour groups include teens 16-17 years of age, there is a required 1 adult per 3 student ratio.
- During a station tour, adults will have the opportunity to see the WBTV studio, newsroom, control room and master control areas.
- Groups may view the Noon Newscast from the WBTV Studio between 11:45-12:30 p.m. if scheduled in advance.
- Tours last between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Tour group sizes: Tours must be limited to groups between 6 people and 20 people. We cannot accommodate groups larger than 20.
- There is no food or drink allowed during the tour.
- Cameras are allowed, but not all WBTV News talent is "camera ready" at all times. Permission would have to be granted by the individual talent before a picture could be taken.
To book a tour, call Kathy Rodriguez or Barbara Huntley at 704-374-3500. You may email them at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.